Question: Can unprocessed raw milk is as beneficial as unprocessed raw food?
Answer: Yes, it could be!
It’s time to throw yourself into not only raw fruits, vegetables and grains but also raw milk. I bet you, just switch to raw milk and know the unbelievable benefits you are going to have that you will forget about buying the pasteurized and homogenized milk.
When you think of a healthy life, what pops into your mind is something which is pure & organic. A food that detoxifies and cleanses your body and paves a way to begin your journey that leads to a wholesome and nutritious life. Raw milk is the complete healthy and organic super food that gives you wonderful health benefits.
So, What is Raw Milk?
It is the Super Food not only for today’s era, for our generation, but an indispensable part of a diet that was taken by our ancestors for hundreds of years ago before the civilization came into existence.
- The raw milk contains all of its essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and healthy fatty acids.
- Raw milk is loaded with healthy enzymes and nutrients that help in boosting the immune system of the body and alleviate food allergies and skin allergies.
- It does not follow the pasteurization step, the process that is obtained when raw milk is heated at temperatures high enough to kill pathogens. Sometimes in the process of pasteurization, milk loses some of its nutrient value when heating is done more than its required.
- Raw milk is flushed with enzymes and contains all essential 22 amino acids, including phosphate, which is necessary for the absorption of calcium in the body.
- The raw milk is obtained from the cows raised on pastures and this milk from grass fed cows is unpasteurized and unhomogenized is called raw milk.
Raw Milk vs. Pasteurized Milk
|Raw Milk||Pasteurized Milk|
|White blood cell count eliminates risks of food poisoning||Destroys enzymes, Kills vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 and diminishes vitamins|
|In-built immune system in high quality raw milk||Denatures fragile proteins present in raw milk|
|A super food which contains all essential enzymes, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids||Destroys beneficial bacteria and promotes growth of pathogens|
- The multiple Elevated white blood cells in raw milk help to eliminate risks of contraction food poisoning.
- The high quality raw milk has inbuilt immune system that helps body to function properly.
- The raw milk contains all of its enzymes, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids making it a Super food and a complete food.
- It’s a great source of vitamins like B12, a vital vitamin which is difficult to find in non meat sources.
- The benefits as well as the taste of raw milk is wonderful. It is way healthier that store bought, pasteurized processed milk and tastes good leaving and creamier and refreshing taste in your mouth.
- On the other hand pasteurized milk also destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamins denatures fragile milk proteins, kills vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, destroys beneficial bacteria and promote growth of pathogens.
The Risks And Benefits Of Raw Milk
It is advised to people, from children to adults to avoid raw milk consumption because they could get ill from the disease-causing bacteria present in unpasteurized milk. The food borne disease causing bacteria are Lesteria, E.coli and Salmonella that could make you sick. But it is very rare when it could be dangerous, severe, chronic or harmful for health.
The outbreaks are really low in numbers and a healthy and fit person can easily recover from this illness caused by bacteria found in raw milk. Most accusations and claims made are not truly justifying as the outbreaks are very very few in numbers that is 42 out of 48 million about 0.0005.
Who are more prone to the risks of raw milk consumption?
There is a small ratio of people who are more prone to illness caused by potential pathogens found in raw milk. Those certain people are young children, elderly, pregnant women and a few having very low immunity such as cancer patients. This could easily be managed if these certain people are healthy as they can easily recover from it.
Is it safe to add raw milk in your daily diet regimen?
For many a people it still does come under scrutiny that whether or not to give it a try. There are reports and studies that are in favor of people consuming raw milk as they found relief and experienced less illness overall in actual.
It was a shocking difference they felt once they started drinking raw milk and witnessed the breathtaking results that are inexplicable. From inner body cleansing to flawless fresh skin with a boost in the immune level were the remarkable differences observed in people after regular raw milk consumption.
The natural, non-pathogenic bacteria found in raw milk are healthy for the gut and help the immune system work properly. The researchers support that preservation of certain heat-sensitive proteins and bacteria contained in raw milk provides immunity to fight food allergies and other chronic diseases like asthma.
So Guys, Yes it is damn safe to kick start your life, daily with a glass of organic raw milk.
Precautions Before Starting Raw Milk Consumption..
Try at your own risk, but also make sure to give it a try!
The new fans of Raw milk who have just started consuming raw milk should keep few things in mind before they begin their rawrganic (raw-organic) journey:-
- Make sure that it’s legal it your State/Country as it contains food borne pathogen which might be risky but not all the time.
- People don’t forget to check the Raw milk they are buying should be less than 48 hours old as it provides incubation time for potentially harmful bacteria to increase count.
- To be safe and healthy make sure that the raw milk you are consuming should come from cows raised on pasture. Cows must be raised organically and graze on pasture not that eat grains like corn and soy. The cows that feed grains become acidic as glucose from grains becomes the primary fuel instead of the short chain of fatty acids that could be obtained from non digestible fibers of grasses.
- Considering all these things it is advised to drink pasteurized milk to be safe and healthy as the milk is generally obtained from grain feeding cows. Although after pasteurization of raw milk it still does not overall clears the risk of illness.
- The grains cows fed are genetically engineered and that’s how they affect the composition and safety of raw milk. The cow ingests toxic herbicides and pesticides along that could lead to contamination of milk.
- So don’t mislead yourself as It is totally safe and healthy to have organic raw milk obtained from cows raised on pastures and not feed engineered grains.
Raw Milk Nutritional Facts And Value
- Raw milk is a good source of butyrate, a short chain fatty acid and it contains rich anti-
inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids.
- Raw milk is a world wide acclaimed one of the most nutrient rich food and no other food can supersede it for its dense nutritional profile.
- Butyrate controls health problems and alleviates inflammation and provides resistance to stress, increases rate of metabolism resulting in improved indigestion.
- Raw Milk Contains CLA, conjugated linoleic acid, which aids in fighting diseases like cancer.
- Lipase is one of the beneficial enzymes that helps in digestion of fats.
- It has an affluent level of fat soluble vitamins A, D and K2 that heart friendly and healthy too and helps in fighting diseases like cancer.
- These fat soluble vitamins are widely known for cancer prevention by supporting healthy cholesterol levels and help in reducing body fat.
- Studies and researches show that one the reasons that children are found with common deficiencies is a lack in the level of fat-soluble vitamins.
- These fat soluble vitamin aids in increasing bone density, brain functioning, support nervous system and balance hormones naturally.
- Raw milk contains nutrients like probiotics, vitamin D and immunoglobulins (antibodies), which naturally boost the immune system and immensely help in eliminating the risk of allergies.
21 RAW MILK NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS
- Support the brain and nervous system
- Builds bone density
- Crucial for brain function and development
- Lessens allergies
- Aids in nutrient absorption
- Helps in reducing weight
- Boosts immune system
- Healthier hair and nails
- Beneficial in building lean muscle mass
- Improved digestion with lactose intolerance
- Naturally balances hormones
- Used to make probiotics foods that support nutrient absorption
- Benefits and supports children’s growth
- Boosts dental health
- Reduces the risk of allergies
- Supporting skeletal growth
- Supports skin hydration
- Supports cellular function, blood circulation
- Fulfills the nutrient deficiencies like magnesium, potassium, Vit-A and Vit-K
- Supports cellular function, blood circulation
- Detoxifies the body and increases metabolism
Top 5 Benefits of Raw Milk
- Reduces Allergies: Nutrients like probiotics, vitamin D and immunoglobulins (antibodies) found in raw milk naturally boost the immune system and reduce the risk of allergies in people consuming raw milk.
- Raw milk benefits and supports children’s growth and development in many others ways like increasing immunity against infections, boosting dental health and supporting skeletal growth, for example.
- People who drink raw milk are less likely to develop allergies and asthma compared to those who don’t.
- Enzymes found in raw mild help with digestion but are often reduced or destroyed during pasteurization, which can contribute to lactose intolerance.
- Surprisingly, one of the reasons of consuming raw milk is that it is beneficial to the skin care. It has immensely helped in curing skin problems like psoriasis, eczema and acne.
Dairy has always been criticized and called a culprit for causing and worsening acne, pimples and skin inflammation and for other multiple health issues but now raw milk has really turned the tables.